Saturday, January 10, 2009

"GO BOTS" - ODD BALL by Tonka // Wendy's Exclusive (( 1986 ))

"GO BOTS" - ODD BALL by Tonka // Wendy's Exclusive  (( 1986 ))




♥ ♥

-->> ..well apperantly because i'm the biggest retardo-bot in the world and allied myself with the most famous "Ghetto - Bots " in history .. i caved in got my most favourite one of all.

Found him for 5 bucks ( a great deal !! ). I had an Odd Ball eons ago .. my father gave him to me as a kid when had my birthday at Showbiz Pizza Place. I don't remember much more than that but just remember him being the most awesome robot in the world and thought it was really nice of my Pop to get him for me.

This one, is package was crushed so i opened him.

I can't find my old one, so this one will have to do.

And i've been hearing " Everyone hates Go Bots.. Go Bots are retarded .. addadaadadadadadaadadada."

Fine i suck .. :: Technically GO BOTS are part of the Transformers franchise now .. and i don't give a f8ck.

.. i still think Cy-Kill is f8cking awsome.. and Odd Ball is really special.

So sue me.

>;'




.. i safely assume this "GO BOT" promo @ Wendy's at the time paralleled this ::





Wendy's Kids' Meal :: GoBots - Moonstrike (( 1986 )) i


..>v<

No comments:

 
** !! me AM, tOkKa - - { the dead archival } // tOkKa's former blogg :: 2002-2008 ..** // ** ♥ ♥ !! terrible2z.com.. **