Thursday, December 4, 2008

THE NOTORIOUS tOkKa Collector - CASE # 8675309 [[ From the Collection of Adam Riches ]

THE NOTORIOUS tOkKa Collector - CASE # 8675309 TMNT II Production Crew Windbreaker (( 1990 )) [[ From the Collection of Adam Riches ]]

" .. first up we have a crew windbreaker from TMNT 2, not really a prop so much but probably worth sharing none the less .. ..

THE NOTORIOUS tOkKa Collector - CASE # 8675309 TMNT II ..Tokka costume, shell-spike (( 1990 )) [[ From the Collection of Adam Riches ]]
THE NOTORIOUS tOkKa Collector - CASE # 8675309 .. [[ From the Collection of Adam Riches ]]


Next up, one of the jewels of my TMNT collection, its one of the spikes from Tokka's shell in TMNT 2:



..


At the time I bought these (late 90s) I could have also gotten a piece from the sewer set of TMNT 2, it didn't really wow me at the time, but it was so cheap I feel totally stupid for passing it up! "

-- Adam Riches

♥ ♥

-->> .. >v<

No comments:

 
** !! me AM, tOkKa - - { the dead archival } // tOkKa's former blogg :: 2002-2008 ..** // ** ♥ ♥ !! terrible2z.com.. **