Saturday, November 29, 2008

V - X :: W I P vi :: finish up ..

..black friday for the tOkKinator ~~**
-->> ..after the Tokka Mighty Mugg ..i am glad i've been able to finish one more.
They are pretty addicting.. and after the nightmare of the first one.. that lead to a little easier time making the second.
V - X  :: W  I  P  12   = ..finish up
..now i need to get the good camera and take some decent portfolio shots..
V - X  :: W  I  P  10   = ..finish up
V - X  :: W  I  P  11  = ..finish up
..then it's back into the Time Slip and this guy is off to a future and whereabouts unknown !!
Barq's
..
" Hey look, them ruhcoons over 'dere left me a big puddle o' Root Beer in the snow so i'z can make floats !!
How nice o'dem !!
YUUUUUUUM YUUUUUUUUUUM !! "
>v<

No comments:

 
** !! me AM, tOkKa - - { the dead archival } // tOkKa's former blogg :: 2002-2008 ..** // ** ♥ ♥ !! terrible2z.com.. **